IF4031Distributed Application Development
This course cover fundamental principles common to the design and implementation of programs that run on two or more interconnected computer systems, and architecture of distributed applications architectures. In this course, students also learn to use tools and frameworks for developing distributed applications.
- Achmad Imam Kistijantoro, S.T., M.T., Ph.D.
- Dr.techn. Muhammad Zuhri Catur Candra, S.T., M.T.
- Anggrahita Bayu Sasmita, S.T., M.T.
- Aryya Dwisatya Widigda, S.T., M.T.
- Distributed computing: forms of computing
- OS & language supports for distributed applications
- Architecture of distributed computing
- Client-server paradigm
- Design of high performance server
- Group communications
- Distributed objects/Remote Procedure Call
- Message queue based paradigm
- Peer to peer applications